- You can create a bigger Site
Consumer sites are limited to 100mb. The aggregate size of any Sites created in a Google Apps domain is 10GB. So if you only have one site, that one site can be up to 10GB in size.
- You can create as many sites per week as you like
Using a personal Google account, there is a creation limit of 5 sites / week. An that includes sites that may be subsequently deleted. i.e. it's the number of creations that count, not the number of Sites
- Google Apps Sites are not prone to disablement due to false positive violations of Terms of Service relating to the Site
- You have to own a domain name
- There are a few more administrative tasks involved in managing a Google Apps domain (most of which can be ignored most of the time - but see Google Apps Sites Settings)
from here. (If you don't already own a domain name, you can buy one as part of the Google Apps sign-up process).
Once you have invited the Google Apps Account sign out of your personal Google Account and sign in to your personal Google Site using your Google Apps account. To do this when you get to the sign in page use the Sign in with a Google Apps Account text link, under the Email and Password boxes.
Click More>Manage Site and go to General. Click the Copy Site button and complete the form (Site Name, URL and whether you want to keep revisions and sharing) and then click the Copy button. This then copies the site in its entirety to a new site in your Google Apps domain.
If you mapped a web address to your site, e.g. www.example.co.uk, then you need to remove the web address mapping from your old, personal site and add it to your new Google Apps Site.